Bug on doubleclick on a ListView

Hi EveryOne, I found an anormal behaviour on the Listview. On click on the listview, i call a microflow who show a pop-up. If we click rapidly like a double-click, the pop up is opened  twice. Did someone have a idea to this issue? For now, i used a datagrid and design it to look like a listview. But it’s not the ideal. Thanks  
asked
4 answers

At least two options I guess:

- disallow concurrent execution (MF-property)
=> it executes the MF in question once. You can choose for an errormessage when clicking twice, or activate a second MF which generates some logic (or not)

- In the MF, you first check whether you are activated a (very) short time before the last time
=> not a very nice solution, some extra logic is still needed, but it works...

answered

There is a new setting for all actions called “Disabled during action”. It blocks the action from firing again from the client side, so it should do what you want.

https://docs.mendix.com/refguide/on-click-event#2-1-1-disabled-during-action 

answered

for 8.6.1, quickly double click or multiple click will give you a double or multiple popup page. The most facing cases are when the page just load and your clicks are super fast, make the pop up render multiple times. I think, should be a fixed for LTS version 8. add more condition to check, will make a lot of effort to spend on every list.

For 9.6 it prevent the duplicate action like Eric said by setting this

answered

Still the same with Mendix 9.6.0 and also with Datagrid 2

It shouldn’t be in the responsibility of the developer to find workaround for this buggy behavior.

Totally annoying. ☹

answered