Automate and Hide option during mendix import

Hello Colleagues,  I have accomplished my excel upload functionality with excel uploader from mendix store. I followed the blog and suceeded. But now there is a need here to hide and automated few tasks. 1) selection of template during upload has to be fixed and not left for granted for user. 2)Hide MX Modeler and Excel Overview spills. can you kindly help me here at the earlies. Best Regrards, I want to ensure that user will have the responsiblity of just selecting and uploading the file.   GF   I want to hide search ,new template , new template by ecel file, Template title and description and also mxobjects overview for the enduser. Please provide me detailed steps with example flows. Br, Gabriel.
asked
2 answers

Normally i would open the pages of the appstore component only to admin users.

If a regular user needs to do an upload, create your own pages for this and only call the microflows/actions you need from the module. They will get lost in the (necessary) complexity of the appstore component.

I highly discourage modifying appstore components, because this will inevitably lead to problems when you need to upgrade your application to a newer version in the future.

answered

Hi Ashlin,

please take a look at this learning path first: https://gettingstarted.mendixcloud.com/link/path/38

Many concepts of implementing custom logic using microflows & security are discussed there.

With this basic knowledge a lot questions will be answered you have the right basic knowledge to understand the more complex answers on your questions.

answered