Some questions about the data grid view?

Good morning, I am trying to store data from a REST API call in a persistent entity.  Before querying the data, I am getting the complete entity data and deleting it. In the debugger view everything looks fine. But the data grid shown on every call an additional line with a zero as ID and the other fields are empty like in the picture below. Do have an idea how to solve this issue? And my second question is, is it possible to select a specific row by a microflow, for example the first row? Thanks and regards
asked
2 answers

It looks like you are unintionally creating an object somewhere.

This is either because of the mapping of the rest service or it could be that you are creating the object yourself in a microflow. Could either of these be the case?

answered

Thanks Michiel,

for your quick answer. Meanwhile I had the possibility to check one microflow. Yes, within the microflow I am creating a new object and a list of these object. After some data checking and KPI calculation I am putting all the stuff into a list and commit the list. See the annotated microflow below and debug details before the data will be committed.

Regards Ingo

answered