How to retrieve data based on its attribute?

Hi, I’m trying to build a page that shows specific data of an entity. The main page displays the entity attribute.name and when I click on the name I want to see the specific data related to that name, but I see all the data available and not specified to the name I clicked on. How can I make the page show the data related to the attribute Name (String)  when I click on that attribute Name (String)?
asked
2 answers

Add some screenshots to describe your question, we can probably tell you directly what you need to do.

Possibly you need to do this: “all the data available" comes from the elements that are on the page in Mendix Studio (and Pro). Just delete them to make sure they do no longer get displayed.

answered

You build a page which shows all attributes from the entity (I guess you already have it). You pass the magical parameter to the page which tells what attribute you want to see. Then for each attribute from the entity you configure ‘Visibility’ property to depend on expression. You build expression depending on the magical parameter to make the widget visible.

answered