Search Bar on Data View?

Hi – is it possible/feasible to add a search bar to a data view so that, if I’m on a particular record but want to search for another record and then call up that one, I can go to it without having to close the data view and search back on the main data grid page? In other words: To be process: User is on a data view for a particular record from the data grid While still in the data view, user searches for a different record and calls it up (compare/contrast to current process step 2 below) vs. Current process: User is on a data view for a particular record from the data grid To get to another record, user closes existing data view, enters search parameters in data grid search bar, and calls up a different record from the data grid
asked
2 answers

You could create a search helper entity that is associated to the current record.  On your page, you would have the search helper entity as an outer dataview and the associated record as a nested dataview.  On the search helper entity, have a text field for search terms (or whatever search fields you need) and then create a microflow that performs the search after search terms are entered.  When you get a new result, associate it to the search helper entity so it shows up on the page.

answered

Can I have it do that AND still have the dataview respond if a row is selected on a grid?

answered