How to retrieve object to navigation menu

Hi Everyone, I need some help because I can not set my navigation menu because object is not available there.  So I tried to retrieve object from Microflow in order to set my navigation but It seems that there are an error.  Could anyone can tell me how to fix this error type ? Thanks in advance,
asked
2 answers

Hi Charles,

You get the error because you’re trying to pass an object in the “on click”  microflow.

This microflow is triggered when you click menu item Settings. However, the microflow expects an object from Question type, but it is not possible to pass an object from a menu item.

You could set the action to show a page and use a data view with datasource microflow in that page to get the right data.

I hope this helps.

Herrald

answered

Hi Charles,

The microflow you selected has an input parameter Question, but this is not available when selecting it from navigation. Either retrieve it in the microflow, or change the page so it does not need an object from context.

If this is the level of problems you run into, I'd also suggest going through the Academy learnings: in the end they'll save you a lot of time. Good luck!

answered