How to place a chat window in mendix pages (UI)

Hi , I want to place a chat window just like the one which mendix gave in the website .
asked
4 answers

Hi Rama,

You can use this widget: https://appstore.home.mendix.com/link/app/76543/ to have a 'floating button’ similar to the mendix one you mention. You can style it similarly, and have it open a chat window/function. This chat functionality however you would need to create yourself.

Good luck!

answered

Hi ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณ,

How to create a chat window with the floating button , I can able to style the button similarly but i am unable to create a chat window with parameters . Can u please share some example if possible . This i am trying to  create a chat Bot .

Thank You 

answered

The particular functionality referenced by the OP is from a third party service called ‘Intercom’ and nothing to do with Mendix per se. 

answered

Dear Rama,

I do not know why you contacted me directly because I was not part of this topic. Wieke already gave you the correct answer. If you run into trouble creating this functionality the forum can help you offcourse if you provide us with the steps you took and give a detailed description on where you get stuck.

Regards,

Ronald

answered