AnyChart does not rendered, it just loading continuously.

Hi All, Can you please tell me the issue?  I have imported Anychart widget in my project and I have added line chart.  When i run the application the graph keep loading continuously and does not shows any error. input Json – [{  "x":["2020-02-18","2020-02-20"], "y":[5,5], "text":["StartDate",”A”], "duration":[0,2] }]   Data Json-  [{          "mode": "markers+text+lines",     "type": "scatter+lines",     "textposition": "top center",     "textfont": {       "family": "Raleway, sans-serif"     },     "marker": {       "size": 12     }   }] Layout json –  {   "font": {     "family": "Open Sans",     "size": 12,     "color": "#555"   },   "showlegend": false,   "xaxis": {     "gridcolor": "#52E5EE",     "title": "",     "showgrid": false, "showline":true      },   "yaxis": {     "gridcolor": "#52E5EE",     "title": "",     "showgrid": true, "showline":false,   "tickmode":"array",   "tickvals":[0,1],    "ticktext":["",""]   }, "automargin":true,   "margin": {     "l": 30,     "r": 30,     "b": 30,     "t": 10,     "pad": 10   } }
asked
3 answers

Have you checked the javascript console of your browser if you see any issues?

answered

Have you checked the module page about any known issues?

answered

Hey Apoorva,

I ran into a similar issue where I was just getting a loading screen. Turns out it was caused by an extra ‘,’ in my ‘x’ array. Looking over what you have there in your code snippet, it may be having a hard time because there is no graph definition. I’d start by double checking that the JSON supplied to the widget is correctly formatted and all necessary components have been included.

Hope this helps!

answered