Cant see user switcher at the right side of the screen

Hi, I followed Become a Rapid Developer (Developer)->Securing your App->9.4.1Test Security, but can’t see "user switcher"  at the right side of the screen. I also tried to download package from resource tab of model 11(conclusion), then import it to MX pro8.6.0, run locally but still not see “user switcher”.  
asked
9 answers

Have you enabled Demo Users?

Also in project security, fourth tab ‘demo users’

answered

Is the feedback widget on your home page?

Regards,

Ronald

answered

Your project’s security level needs to be set to ‘Prototype/demo’.

To do this click in the project explorer on ‘Security’

answered

I set project security level to ‘Prototype/demo’, but still can’t see ‘user switch’

answered

Yes, Demo User enabledYesble

answered

Hi,

I have similar issue on this report, I am using Mendix Studio Pro 8.9.0.

I run the project locally but I could not find icon for switching user role. Any solution to this issue?

Regards,

Dhon

answered

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your response.

I did not enable the Anonymous user from the project security otherwise it will redirected me to the landing page of the desired role.

Security Level: ProtoType/Demo

On Demo Users tab:  

Enable Demo Users: Yes

On Anonymous Users tab:

Allow Anonymous : No

With this configuration, I still did not see the icon user switcher. Do you know what other cause of the issue?

Regards,

Dhon

answered

I did pass the login page(I used exactly as you described) and after I click submit it brings me to home page. In the homepage on the right side of the screen there is no icon for user switcher.

answered

I think it is something to do with rendering on the browser. I saw it when I inspect the browser after it is being loaded.

My question is on what setting browser or in the mendix studio I need to adjust to resolve the issue.

answered