Native app failing to create SQLite Table

Is there a way to completely delete a SQLite database for a native app? I think mine may be corrupted. In my nanoflow I’m retrieving a list of an entity and it’s coming back with one object, but the object’s values are completely null and I get the below error when running the app using android studio:   2020-02-12 13:30:32.944 26429-26647/com.ondemand.hana.us10.cfapps.CustomerDrinkRedemptionDEV E/SQLiteLog: (1) no such table: NativeMobile$Authorization 2020-02-12 13:30:32.947 26429-26647/com.ondemand.hana.us10.cfapps.CustomerDrinkRedemptionDEV E/unknown:SQLitePlugin: SQLitePlugin.executeSql[Batch]() failed android.database.sqlite.SQLiteException: no such table: NativeMobile$Authorization (code 1): , while compiling: SELECT NativeMobile$Authorization.*, _guidToTable.[dirty] as "_guidToTable.dirty", _guidToTable.[readonlyAttrs] as "_guidToTable.readonlyAttrs" FROM NativeMobile$Authorization AS NativeMobile$Authorization JOIN _guidToTable AS _guidToTable USING (guid) WHERE NativeMobile$Authorization.[NativeMobile$Authorization_Device] = ? at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.nativePrepareStatement(Native Method) at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.acquirePreparedStatement(SQLiteConnection.java:890) at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.prepare(SQLiteConnection.java:501) at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteSession.prepare(SQLiteSession.java:588) at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteProgram.<init>(SQLiteProgram.java:58) at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteQuery.<init>(SQLiteQuery.java:37) at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDirectCursorDriver.query(SQLiteDirectCursorDriver.java:46) at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.rawQueryWithFactory(SQLiteDatabase.java:1392) at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.rawQuery(SQLiteDatabase.java:1331) at org.pgsqlite.SQLitePlugin.executeSqlStatementQuery(SQLitePlugin.java:805) at org.pgsqlite.SQLitePlugin.executeSqlBatch(SQLitePlugin.java:712) at org.pgsqlite.SQLitePlugin.access$100(SQLitePlugin.java:49) at org.pgsqlite.SQLitePlugin$DBRunner.run(SQLitePlugin.java:927) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1162) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:636) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:764) I’m wondering if completely wiping the database and allowing it to restart will fix the issue. I think there may be some kind of corruption going on.
asked
0 answers