RNFirebase core module was not found natively on Android, ensure you have correctly added the RNFirebase and Firebase gradle dependencies to your `android/app/build.gradle` file.

Hello ALl, I have created a  Mendic Native App. then configure the deployment to start building process pretty much as Mendix mentioned here https://docs.mendix.com/howto/mobile/deploying-native-app, However, everything works fine and the build is successfully done in  the APP center with two builds file Android and IOS, but when you download the Android APK  file and install it on Android machine, I have got the following error message : RNFirebase core module was not found natively on Android, ensure you have correctly added the RNFirebase and Firebase gradle dependencies to your `android/app/build.gradle` file. I have trying many way to solve the issue after deep search but nothing solve the issue for me.    Note That Mendix has mentioned that they : Fixes We removed the RNFirebase package, as it breaks remote debugging when not configured. We disabled development-mode handler in release mode.   regards. Adam
asked
1 answers

Same issue. Any luck?

answered