Keep SAML configuration after database restore

Hi All, For a client we are building and maintaining many apps with their own DTAP environments. The TAP environments all have SSO with the SAML module setup. Once every while -but more often then we want- we need to restore a database from P to A or from A to T. This, unfortunately, breaks the SAML configuration. Has anybody find a neat way to circumvent this annoying process of having to configure SAML every time after a database restore from another environment? Obviously we could build an exporter and importer, but I am looking for a better / smarter way than that :).
asked
2 answers

You can write your credentials into constants and add a microflow to your after startup microflow that compares the credentials stored in the SAML modules db objects with what is in your constants. If they don’t match, your microflow can update them.

answered

Could you elaborate on the breaking part? Because I never experienced that. We have always two setups. One to the production IdP and one to the accp IdP. I just activate the right setup, refresh the metadata and I am good to go. I have never encountered any issues after restoring a backup.

Regards,

Ronald

answered