File download failed - error in browser while down loading PDF. we are using Java action class - Base64DecodeToFile for creating PDF file

we are using  Java action class - Base64DecodeToFile for creating PDF file and sending PDF content and converting into PDF file. most of time working fine. But some times only getting below issue. So please us to resolve the issue.      
asked
5 answers

Hi Ronald,

Thanks for your reply, PDF file open in browser tab with below link.  Some times getting error  like below and if I am doing refreshing 2 or 3 times it is showing PDF content. So please guide me which is the issue.

https:// ……/file?guid=59391220085957176&changedDate=1580979430578&name=712411.pdf&target=window

answered

Hi Ronald,

PFB attachment of micro flow we are already using down load activity and show in browser option as well.

answered

Hi Ronald,

PFB we are checking  Contents  is not empty. then proceeding.

answered

PFB, if I uncheck the blow check box and down loading file no issue. but when ever using with check box selecting and opening in browser getting issue. 

answered

The error is clear ie the document is no longer there. Try to debug why it could not find the document anymore. Focus on delecte action or delete behaviour because you might be deleting an object with a reference to this file document.

Regards,

Ronald

answered