Export mapping Association <association name> is not allowed error

The input request of webservice  contains  recursive structure for one of the elements. I created an export mapping using webservice operation. I am seeing an error saying Association <association name> is not allowed for the Mendix entity that represents recursive structure. Please let me know if there is any workaround to make it work. Below is the sample recursive node structure.  <Request> <Parent> <id>872346</id> <Name>Parent</Name> <Child> <id>023u4923</id> <Name>Child1</Name> <Child> <id>983789217</id> <Name>Child2</Name> <Child> ... </Child> </Child> </Child> </Parent> </Request>  
asked
3 answers

An assumption about your domain model: You have an entity (probably named Person) havin a *-* association to itself named Parent_Child. Each person has two parents, each person has 0 to many children. Is this assumption correct?

There probably is no Child_Child-association for this:

<Child>
            <id>023u4923</id>
            <Name>Child1</Name>
            <Child>
                <id>983789217</id>

Can you share the mapping with us?

A workaround is modifying the incoming message and make it not recursive.

answered

I am consuming third-party system service and they are no ready to modify the incoming message.

Below is the export mapping when I selected the service operation. As shown below Plan has 0..* and Parent is 0..1, Here Parent and Plan attributes are same.

answered

I have the same issue, did you find some workaround?

answered