Need of currency symbol in place of Lower(min) and upper(max) Attribute

Hi , I am using range slider which is downloaded from mendix app store  https://appstore.home.mendix.com/link/app/48786/Mendix/Slider but now i want “$” symbol at lower and upper attributes . How to do change in the widget    
asked
4 answers

The slider widget only supports integer values for markers. You cannot add a ‘$’ sign here. A workaround to achieve this is to use CSS pseudo-class :before to append a ‘$’ before the marker text. The below CSS snippet does this. You can add this CSS code to your custom.css file. 
The CSS here is applied to widget-slider class so it will change all the sliders. If you want to limit it to specific slider, place your slider in a container. Now access the slider class from container name or container class selector like .sliderContainer .widget-slider…..

.widget-slider span.rc-slider-mark-text:before {
    content: '$' !important;
}

For details on how to add your own CSS code, please see this link

answered

You can set tooltip text here in slider properties.

answered

Thank You Umar Shabbir , it is working fine . Now i want the $ symbol on the tooltip .

answered

Thank You Umar Shabbir .

The tootltip which is present in widget is hidden by default , it is displaying when the cursor is on  the pointer .

But now i want like it should display even the mouse is not hover on the pointer i.e the value on the slider should be displayed any time .

answered