Text Box No Border?

Hi – I’ve seen posts about removing borders, but for a simple text box showing an attribute, I’m having trouble. I tried border-style: none, but it’s not working … Do I need to surround this code by something else other than my custom class name in my custom SCSS file? Also, I’d like this style applied to ANY field I’ve marked as uneditable … Is there a way to do this without applying the custom CSS on every individual field?  
asked
3 answers

I believe this should answer your question: https://forum.mendix.com/link/questions/92653 As for the uneditable you can add [disabled] to your css declaration and it will apply when your inputs are disabled: .textarea-noborder .mx-textarea-input[disabled] { border: none; }

answered

Hi – tried that and didn’t seem to work. My question is for a text box which I think is different than a text area? That’s my guess

answered

Got it,

In that case you can create a class called textarea-noborder and apply it to your textbox:

You can then set up your style in your scss file:

.textarea-noborder .form-control[disabled] { border: none; }

If you do not want the border when it is specifically set to non-edit you can use:

.textarea-noborder .form-control { border: none; }

answered