Microflow Doesnt Run?

Hi – I’ve checked the entity and microflow security several times, and in debug mode, the microflow isn’t running? Is there anything I can check?
asked
4 answers

From your description, it is not possible to make sure that you have set the debugging correctly. So check that first, the debugger needs to connect differently than local.

Add a log-activity at the start and at the end of the microflow and commit that and deploy to the cloud acceptance environment. Then try again and to check if the microflow has run, check the logs.

answered

Thanks for all your input – using process of elimination and the log idea from Tim above, I found it was a data issue. I appreciate all the value this forum provides and thank you!

answered

Thanks for that tip – doing so, I find no log entries in the “live log” from the cloud test environment, but locally I have log entries in the Console. Not sure what is going on other than security ...which I checked already? I verified in short, that the user has the role that is assigned to the microflow and entity.

answered

My gutt feeling is that this is still a security issue. Are you absolutely sure that this role has access to all the data in the OQL query?

Regards,

Ronald

answered