POST Request makes no changes in database

Hello everyone, I am trying to make a POST request against my database. With postman it work fine but not with mendix. I use the exact same headers and body in mendix and also get a response with status code 200 but the data in the database does not change. Even Wireshark shows that the requests are similar.   Edit: I added the Images of my POST request in Postman. Edit 2: I tried a trace log of the consumed REST Service. Hier is what is send to my database.  In this request I also used the export mapping for the json as suggested by Gerrit Kiefer. The Result is still the same. Any ideas why it does not work ? Thanks and best regards, Daniel
asked
4 answers

You’re posting to a service, and the response is 200? Then the server is saying that the request was processed correctly. So it looks like you have a problem on the server side, not in the REST call action.

answered

In your template it looks like you have two opening curly braces, but only one closing curly brace. That would be invalid JSON.

answered

Why are you building you JSON by your self? You could use a JSON mapping action on Mendix  which you could connect to the entity structure. Just a thought.

answered

I found a solution and It was my fault.

It had nothing to do with Mendix but with the database I have been using. I was missing a parameter in my request to open a session thats why I got a status code 200 but nothing changed in the database.

Thanks for your Help.

answered