Module roles not visible when configuring entity access.

When I go to configure the entity access the module roles I have created are not visible, just the select/deselect all button. (see photo)    When you check the ‘select all’ box the entity access is applied to all the module roles (below), so the module roles are ‘visible’ to the security settings just not displaying.     I have tried downloading an older version of Studio Pro (from 8.5.0 to 8.3.2) and the same error occurs. Members of my team have accessed the app and are not having the same issue.  It has got us all stumped, any help would be great!
asked
3 answers

Hi,

1. Did you added the roles which you have added in Module level in the main project security settings ?
  2. If so, did you gave access to the modules in the User roles of projects security?

Hope it will b helpful!

answered

Do you by any chance have a HDPI or high definition screen? Seen this before with those kind of screens, don't have a real solution.

answered

Update: Solved! 

The problem turned out to be the scale and layout settings of my laptop – it was automatically set to 300% which caused the error. 

Hopefully this helps anyone else who has a similar issue! 

answered