Native Builder fails to complete with error Unable to read file C:\...ProjectPath\deployment\native\bundle\android\assets\index.android.bundle

I'm using Mx v8.3.1 and Native Builder v3.0.0. I've tried Native Builder v2.0.0 and v3.1.0. I'm having trouble using Native Builder. The build script is unable to find a file C:\...ProjectPath\deployment\native\bundle\android\assets\index.android.bundle. I've tried cleaning the deployment directory multiple times. Tried different versions of Native Builder and also deleted the github repos so they could be regenerated. When I look in the deployment directory following that path described the assets folder is empty. When does this file "index.android.bundle" get generated. Is this a bug with the Mendix Version? I also received an error when trying to start the project that was something along the lines of "Native Packager Failed to Start". Closing and reopening the modeler fixed this problem, but I'm still unable to build the app using Native Builder. Any Thoughts?
asked
2 answers

Make sure you have the most recent commit deployed to the cloud that you’re using (Acceptance/Prod/etc), and your build needs to be built off the most recent commit as well. I found that this fixed it when I got that error.

answered

Windows Update solved the issue for me, for the error "Native Packager Failed to Start" when running locally as well as the error “[github] Unable to read file C:\...MendixProjectPath\deployment\native\bundle\android\assets\index.android.bundle” in Command Line when building the App.

answered