Display enumeration attributes in text box

Hi, I want to display attributes of an entity defined on an enumeration list in a text box. The values are defined in an entity. On the homepage I’ve added a button that starts a microflow. This creates a new entity defining these attributes and then open the page I wish to display these attributes on with the new entity passed as an object. However on the new page I am unable to select these attributes in the text box. I can only select if they are changed to Strings. I’m completely new to Mendix so assume I am missing something any ideas? Thanks,
asked
3 answers

Hey! you can't use a textbox for enumerations. you can use a dropdown or radio buttons to display the enumeration

answered

One of the brilliant things in Mendix that you are yet probably missing is letting Mendix do as much work as possible. Let Mendix create the Overview and _NewEdit pages for you by going to the domain model, right-clicking on the entity and select ‘Generate overview pages’.

answered

Thanks all for the help, have now changed it to a drop down box. Think I can then change the style so it just looks like text.

Here’s a screenshot of the microflow.

answered