Parameter of selected microflow does not match available arguments. No arguments are available.

Dear all,   I'm trying to create an incident registration system whereby there are three user roles: reporters, responders and an admin. I'm trying to create an overview for these users with specific requirements. However, I'm facing a problem with creating an overview for the responders. In the microflow (see picture) I've created a list named 'ListWithoutMelderAdmin’ which only contains a list of all the user role: responders. After that, I've created a split which contains three categories: arbo, beveiliging and empty. In the end I return a list of incidents that can only be visible for certain responders.  In the Dashboard (see picture) I've created a list view whereby I call the microflow. However, I receive the error: Parameter 'afdeling_enum’ of the selected microflow does not match available arguments. No arguments are available. Does anybody know how I can resolve this problem?   Thanks in advance,   Irene  
asked
1 answers

The microflow expects an Afdeling object to be passed to that microflow since Afdeling is a parameter of that microflow. And it seems that the page does not contain such object to pass along. Try to see where you can retrieve that object and make sure that that object is in the page (enclosing dataview Afdeling perhaps?).

Other sollution would be to modify the microflow so that parameter is not necesarry.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Ronald

answered