cookie declined

for data policy reason my client want the user to be able to refuse the use of cookie, I added the cookie module topbar, where you can add a decline button but it would not disable the use of the cookie. How can I block my website if a user does not accept cookie?   Thank you
asked
2 answers

It appears you cannot block all cookies: as soon as you visit the login page, you get a cookie. If you want to block all cookies, you should add an additional page, perhaps with a consent checkbox and a continue button which redirects you to the Mendix application if you have given consent.

I believe you cannot use a Mendix application if you do not allow cookies: your session information is stored in the cookie, without the cookie, you will not have a session and you cannot access pages.

Note though that you do not need to block all cookies: the Mendix cookie which stores (just) the session information will probably fall outside (European) cookie regulations. Furthermore, at least according to the Dutch authority, you are not allowed to have a cookie wall: you cannot block users from your app/website if they do not consent to necessary cookies. These are discussions to have with your legal department, as this will vary between jurisdictions.

answered

Correct what Rom says. I dont know if xas will work without cookies

answered