New user sign-up

Hello colleagues, I would like to create log-in and sign-up page for my application, i.e. I woulf like to implement sign-up page. I do this by the following microflows (please, see the attcahed pictures), however, when I click to “New account” button I’m redirecting to “Sign-in” page. Could you, please, help me to resolve the problem? Thanks in advance, Anna            
asked
4 answers

The role Anonymous should have access to the page, Microflow and used entity. If you check the browser console (F12) you will probable see an error message about access to the entity.

I would advise to use a non-persistent entity (NPE) for the sign up page (don’t directly create an account for the sign up page), for security reasons. This allows you to check the entered data and limit the creation and access to account entities (you want this as strict as possible). After sign up and everything is correct (and e.g. you’ve check the entered data via an activation email) you can create an account based on the values in the NPE

answered

Stephan, thank you for your reply!

I tried to change settings of my application and now I cannot see “New account” button when I launch application for the first time. Please, see the attcahed scrrenshots for more information.

answered

Not seeing a button while running your application means the current user does nt have the correct rights. 
I think you have to set the rights for the anonymous user, so that he/she can create new accounts.

answered

Dear Jennis,

I’ve already done it but, unfortunately, it did not work. Please, see the following screenshots of my application. I have 4 pages: Home_Native, Home_Web, LogIn and NewAccount; and 3 user roles: Administrator, Anonim and User. I provided access to the NewAccount page for Anonim user and disabled it for the User.

answered