Time Series Chart with data from an external MySQL database

Hello all,  i have an Microflow https://modelshare.mendix.com/models/05eb13ca-a7c7-472b-a30f-6720dee1aa9b/get-data-from-an-external-mysql-database   With this Microflow the Data comes from an external MySQL database and is stored in an non-peristable entitie called “SelectResultEntityData” The data output is actual in an data grid with the microflow described above . Now my question. What is the easiest way to represent the data in a time series chart?  
asked
4 answers

For some reason I had a similar problem with NPE and charts in 8.2.2

If you use a persistable entity to store the data in it should work 

answered

Hello everyone, hello phil and Merry Christmas.

The children are in bed and sleeping. When I passed my home office, I had an idea, changed the microflow and got the following result :)

Yes!!!! :)

But I do not know exactly if this is the right way, because the browser freezes after about a minute ..

However, there are also 3 x 9400 data sets, since I have been saving the weather data every 10 minutes since mid-October. That is a lot of data for such a visualization

I wish you all a Merry Christmas :)

answered

I think you can use line chart and put this microflow inside, for the left you may choose what value to display.

answered

Hello quang nhat tran, 

thanks for your answer. Unfortunately I always get the same error.

“Microflow should have on parameter of type wetterdaten.Dashbord”

I've tried a lot now. but unfortunately I can't figure it out. But when I display data directly from the local mendix database everything works great. It is apparently due to the non-peristable entity "SelectResultWetterdaten". The data for this entity are generated from the microflow. What am I missing? I am thankful for every help.

Merry Christmas

Andreas :)

answered