Debugging Microflow in Cloud?

Hi – pardon the simple question here, but I edit my app in the cloud test environment, and it seems to revert back to my local copy and not the data I have in the cloud. Is there a way for me to download a copy of the app from the cloud test environment down to my local copy so I can work with real data?
asked
3 answers

Hello SL,

I’m not sure if I understand your question correctly. If you want to debug your app in the cloud you can use the steps described on this page https://docs.mendix.com/howto/monitoring-troubleshooting/debug-microflows-remotely

Hopefully this helps,

Paul

answered

And if you want to get the cloud data into your local app, go to sprintr.mendix.com → select your app → in the menubar on the left, click menu-option ‘Backups’. Once downloaded use pgadmin to restore it to your local database and connect your local app to it in Mendix Studio Pro → Project settings → Configuration → Database → Database name

answered

Hi – thanks for that tip. I’ve gotten to the point where I Connect Debugger. Then I set breakpoints on my microflow invoking an OQL statement … The breakpoint doesn’t seem to be doing anything?

answered