Get Current account in Microflow creating object

Hi I’m trying to create an object (registration) in an entity (Registration) where the attributes are the account that is now connected and the course (given via listvieuw).   To explain it other wise: I have a listvieuw with all my courses and as a Account holder you van register on them. I’am able to store the registration per course but unable to give the account name…   So: any ideas?
asked
5 answers

If I get that correct, you need the Account of the current user in your microflow to do something with it.

The $CurrentUser is an object that is always avalable in a microflow. The only problem is, it is not an account. But you can cast it using an inheritance split and a cast action. This will give you the account.

answered

Hi Jérémie,

You probably want to remove the Account parameter from the microflow and retrieve it in the microflow itself.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Micha Friede

Or like Andreas suggested… if you create a submicroflow for this, you can easily reuse it.

answered

Ok guys. I’m going to try Andreas idea because I do agree with the fact that account is normally in the memory and no db action is needed to get the info. 

If I don’t succeed I’ll ty your Micha.

Thanks both!

answered

I did the Andrea s way and worked perfectly !

answered

You can use a submicroflow like this one:

https://modelshare.mendix.com/models/eebd8636-58fc-43b1-8f39-d8bd7a2194c0/get-current-account

answered