Read access denied for DataRow column LastAndFirstName in excel export

Hi all, I am trying to implement an excel export in my application.   The domain model is the following form : “ExcelFile (generalization of System.File)”  *---------->* “Order” 1------------1 “OrderStringAttributes” ExcelFile doesn’t have other attributes than the ones herited. Order has : Surname (string), FirstName (string) and typeOfOrder (enum). OrderStringAttributes has : LastAndFirstName (string) and TypeOfOrder (string).   The user making the export has all the necessary permissions (full read & full write, create & delete) on all three entities. ExcelFile is passed as input for the export. The export is made when clicking on a button calling a microflow exacly like the one presented here. When the parameter “Apply entity access” is set to “False”, everything works. When “Apply entity access” is “True”, I have the following behavior.   When putting in the template only TypeOfOrder, the export works, however, for LastAndFirstName, the export fails and I get the following error :   An error has occurred while handling the request. [User 'admin' with session id 'e6e0be44-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXb5a1' and roles 'admin'] -------- com.mendix.core.CoreException: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.objectmanagement.SecurityRuntimeException: Read access denied for DataRow column 'LastAndFirstName0' (0)     at MyModule.ACT_ExportExcelFile (JavaAction : 'GenerateExcelDoc') Advanced stacktrace:     at com.mendix.basis.component.InternalCoreBase.execute(InternalCoreBase.java:389) Caused by: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.objectmanagement.SecurityRuntimeException: Read access denied for DataRow column 'LastAndFirstName0' (0)     at MyModule.ACT_ExportExcelFile (JavaAction : 'GenerateExcelDoc') Advanced stacktrace:     at com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowUtil.processException(MicroflowUtil.java:146) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.objectmanagement.SecurityRuntimeException: Read access denied for DataRow column 'LastAndFirstName0' (0)     at com.mendix.basis.component.InternalCoreBase.execute(InternalCoreBase.java:418) Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.objectmanagement.SecurityRuntimeException: Read access denied for DataRow column 'LastAndFirstName0' (0)     at com.mendix.basis.actionmanagement.ActionManagerBase.executeSync(ActionManagerBase.java:159) Caused by: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.core.objectmanagement.SecurityRuntimeException: Read access denied for DataRow column 'LastAndFirstName0' (0)     at com.mendix.util.classloading.Runner.doRunUsingClassLoaderOf(Runner.java:36) Caused by: com.mendix.core.objectmanagement.SecurityRuntimeException: Read access denied for DataRow column 'LastAndFirstName0' (0)     at com.mendix.connectionbus.data.InternalDataRow.getValue(InternalDataRow.java:166)     at xlsreport.report.DataOQL.procesDatatable(DataOQL.java:716)     at xlsreport.report.DataOQL.getRowData(DataOQL.java:88)     at xlsreport.actions.GenerateExcelDoc.executeAction(GenerateExcelDoc.java:133)     at xlsreport.actions.GenerateExcelDoc.executeAction(GenerateExcelDoc.java:34)     ...   I cannot find the reason for this error. I have checked and rechecked that the user has read access on the attribute. The user is also admin on the modules : ExcelExporterTemplateManager, xlsreport and MxModelReflection.   How can I make this work ?
asked
0 answers