Plugable Native Widget

I get the following error after npm run dev. Any suggestions of how to fix this would be appreciated :) mendix version 8.3 “   ERROR in C:/Users/gregf/Documents/Mendix/CustomNativeWidgets/test2/groupBox/src/GroupBox.tsx     Module build failed (from C:/Users/gregf/Documents/Mendix/CustomNativeWidgets/test2/groupBox/node_modules/ts-loader/index.js):     Error: TypeScript emitted no output for C:\Users\gregf\Documents\Mendix\CustomNativeWidgets\test2\groupBox\src\GroupBox.tsx.         at makeSourceMapAndFinish (C:\Users\gregf\Documents\Mendix\CustomNativeWidgets\test2\groupBox\node_modules\ts-loader\dist\index.js:80:15)         at successLoader (C:\Users\gregf\Documents\Mendix\CustomNativeWidgets\test2\groupBox\node_modules\ts-loader\dist\index.js:68:9)         at Object.loader (C:\Users\gregf\Documents\Mendix\CustomNativeWidgets\test2\groupBox\node_modules\ts-loader\dist\index.js:22:12)     ERROR in C:\Users\gregf\Documents\Mendix\CustomNativeWidgets\test2\groupBox\src\GroupBox.tsx     C:/Users/gregf/Documents/Mendix/CustomNativeWidgets/test2/groupBox/src/GroupBox.tsx     [tsl] ERROR in C:\Users\gregf\Documents\Mendix\CustomNativeWidgets\test2\groupBox\src\GroupBox.tsx(17,17)           TS2769: No overload matches this call.       Overload 1 of 2, '(props: Readonly<HelloWorldSampleProps>): HelloWorldSample', gave the following error.         Type 'Partial<CustomStyle>[]' is not assignable to type 'CustomStyle[]'.           Type 'Partial<CustomStyle>' is not assignable to type 'CustomStyle'.             Types of property 'container' are incompatible.               Type 'ViewStyle | undefined' is not assignable to type 'ViewStyle'.                 Type 'undefined' is not assignable to type 'ViewStyle'.       Overload 2 of 2, '(props: HelloWorldSampleProps, context?: any): HelloWorldSample', gave the following error.         Type 'Partial<CustomStyle>[]' is not assignable to type 'CustomStyle[]'.”
asked
4 answers

Had the same problem but this solution fixed it for me

https://github.com/mendix/pluggable-widgets-generator/issues/35#issuecomment-558178209

answered

Looks like it's the same error that someone encountered here: https://github.com/mendix/pluggable-widgets-generator/issues/35

Probably something broke in the latest release. I would suggest keeping an eye on that issue, maybe comment on it and I'm sure the widgets-team will have a fix ready soon... 

answered

Thanks good to know I’m not the only one with this error, I’m using the js template without typescript for now and it works.

answered

Hi All,

Unfortunatelly we published a version with a breaking change, but we retracted the version. Can you guys please rebuild the widget?

answered