Error when trying to configure IdP Metadata from XML file

I am constantly getting this error when trying to configure IdP Metada using the SAML module from App Store. I am using a IdP Metadata xml file instead of the URL. It worked great in my previous applications. The only difference is that; I am now using Mendix V8 and the update SAML module. The error I see is: Caused by: com.mendix.core.CoreException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: com.mendix.storage.FileNotFoundInStorageException: File not found in Amazon S3 for key '0'. Status code: 403. This tells me that SAML module is no longer able to read from file storage and may be Mendix screwed some of the permissions. I am using Mendix version 8.3 and I don’t see that in the options . which is sad.
asked
1 answers

Hi Bhanu,

We had the same issue. There is a problem with mendix 8.3 version in handling associations. You can check their known issues under release notes. To resolve the issue you need to explicitly commit SSOConfiguration in the microflow RetrievedIdPMetadata. 

Hope this helps!

answered