Rest APIs stops working

Hi Team, I am facing a challenge while using My application API's through Postman and Chrome browser but its working while I am using Swagger.  Problem is that we share these ID's to different Server's team for pushing the data and now they are also facing a problem while Pushing. Previously, it was working absolutely fine and from last 2 to 3 days we are facing a lot of Challenges while accessing these  While Trying to access through chrome browser error is {"error":{"code":404,"message":"Resource not found for '/rest/…./v1/….'."}} While Trying to access through Postman:- Could not get any response There was an error connecting to http://………….../rest/…./v1/….. Why this might have happened: The server couldn't send a response: Ensure that the backend is working properly Self-signed SSL certificates are being blocked: Fix this by turning off 'SSL certificate verification' in Settings > General Proxy configured incorrectly Ensure that proxy is configured correctly in Settings > Proxy Request timeout: Change request timeout in Settings > Gene     If anyone also facing same issue then please help me to solve it
asked
1 answers

There are two cases:

• The microflow that is exposed through the GET operation gets triggered
  • The microflow that is exposed through the GET operation does not get triggered

In the first case, set a break point, see why a 404 error is returned.

In the second case, set the REST Publish log node to Trace and see why Mendix decides to return a 404 error. You can also reference the REST routing documentation.

answered