Populate Entity From Dataset?

Hi – is there a way to populate an entity based on a Dataset? I’m trying to do this so that I can use the results of the dataset in a data grid and ultimately a Document Template.
asked
5 answers

I saw the OQL app store widget, so I’m trying that (which populates results from an OQL into an entity via a microflow). I specify this statement in the OQL microflow SELECT * FROM ACCOUNTS but get error below. Any ideas?

answered

I found I need to surround the OQL statement with single quotes in the microflow; however, the single quotes cause an issue when I’m using single quotes in the OQL statement. I got around that by using two single quotes within the OQL. I’ll see if this works.

answered

I get a nullpointerexception from the following in my OQL microflow (entered in the widget provided by app store). Any ideas what is causing this?

'select 0  as amt, 
DD2.DueDt_Installment as DueDt, ACC_.Account_or_Policy as ACCTPOL, DD2.PmtRT as RT, 
CAST(''1900-01-01 00:00:00'' AS DATETIME) as maxDT, ''NOPMT'' as GRP2
from  
    Coll.Accounts ACC_ 
    inner join ACC_/Coll.DueDtSchedule_Accounts/Coll.DueDtSchedule as DD2
'

answered

FYI – fix to this was to remove “as” from my alias table names and to make the field name aliases in select statement align with entity field names

answered

Hi,

I know it's 4 years old now, but thank you for feeding back with your findings!

answered