Data grid Search button

Hi, I have a data grid which is connected to a entity , the data grid present only part of the attributes but when I click on the search button it opens a an extension with all the attributes that exists in the entity. how can I sync between the type of entities show in the data grid to what I see when i click the search button.    
asked
2 answers

I’ve only been Medixing for a few months but I think I can help :) 
This is what I’ve learned.  When you create a new data grid or change the data source entity (with the search option set to anything but ‘never’) in an existing data grid it will ask you if you want it to fill it in with all the entities attributes.  When you answer yes it’ll make a grid column for every attribute and also create a search field for every attribute.  If you add attributes to entity after creating the data grid you have to added them (manually) to your data grid.  Right click on a column to add a new column and point it to the new attribute and right click in the search field area to add a new search field for the new attribute.  If you’ve added a lot of attributes to your entity you can easily rebuild the data grid by selecting a different data source and entity, hit okay, then change the data source back to the entity you want and tell it to fill it in and you’ll get a column and search field for all your attributes in the entity.  If you’ve manually adjusted the column widths you’ll have to set them again.  I hope this helps.

answered

Hi Edward,

Thanks for the answer, I tried that before but when clicking the search button it always showing search fields of all attributes.

here is a screen shot for reference:

there are only 5 attribute i want to show in the grid but if the user click on the search button it show all the attributes i have in the entity

answered