Reference Selector

I have a scenario in which there is a form with entity asset. In asset there is a reference selector of program code based on that program code i need to show another dropdown of episodes with list of episode codes So the relationships are like Many asset can be associated with one program and one program can have many episodes I am able to show reference selector from program but not able to fetch the episodes of that program. can anybody help? Thanks
asked
3 answers

You should be able to show a list of episodes, which are limited by the program related to the asset. You can limit the list of episodes by an Xpath (if the relation between the asset and the program is already committed), or by using a microflow as a datasource.

answered

Hi!

Is your problem you can't get any episodes to show? Or can you get episodes to show, just not the right ones?

answered

As Tobias said, the key in this answer is that the entities should be COMMITTED to the database in order for xpaths to be applied and limit the results through "Selectable objects”.

answered