A grid with data source microflow cannot have a Select button.

Can someone please explain why I cannot simply use a Select button on a DataGrid with a MF?  I get this: “A grid with data source 'microflow' cannot have a Select button.” I’m shocked at this error, unless I’m doing something wrong.  Why can’t the system know the item I’ve selected and use that? Take make matter worse, when I remove the select button I get this “The grid of the select page should contain a 'Select' button” So I says I can’t use it, then says I need one…!?
asked
2 answers

I don't know the answer why the default "select” button is not selectable for a microflow sourced datagrid, probably there is something going on under water which can not applied to that datasource.

but you can build your own "select" button by adding a "action”button, with a nanoflow/microflow and doing some logic and opening another page or so.

answered

Creating a new dataGrid with a microflow as a data source in mendix 8.2.2 doesn’t give you a ‘select’ button by default. Can you provide some screenshots of the dataGrid and microflow so we can help? :)

answered