How to import java action with written in eclipse

Hi Everyone,              I am new to mendix → and trying to implement a simple java action invocation and get return (result) back to mendix UI. followed below steps.            1) created an application            2) trying to implement Java action in it            3) export to eclipse            4) import in eclipse            5) created microflow which calls java action              6) made changes as a return to a object.             mapped that in mendix UI itself. But when i execute the microflow on button click i am not able to see the result its blank as well as i do not get error as well. Is there need to import Eclipse code back to the mendix ? if yes how i can active that. Can anybody help me with this basic issue.    Thanks in advance, Pravin 
asked
2 answers

You need to deploy your app for eclipse, open it with eclips. Now you can enter your java code. Make sure your code is between //BEGIN USER CODE and //END USER CODE, otherwise it will be overwritten. And super important (I say that because it happens to me all the time) SAVE your changes in eclipse.

Now you can run your application and should see the result.

answered

Try to import your java action in mendix module and then call it in microflow.

rightclick on module[yourmodule]->add->resources->javaaction

answered