Microflow - Creating Object Results in Extra Day?

Hi – this issue is perplexing: I’m using a Create Object activity in a microflow to add a row as follows. So it is essentially adding a row from my IteratorObject. I’m not doing any date calculations before adding this field; I’m just adding it straight from the IteratorObject. However, when the microflow runs, the object/row that is created is day + 1?? So weird … How can I get around this? I’ve seen posts Re: using the “UTC” date functions, but I’m not running any date functions on this. As an example, my “DueDt_Installment” column says 11/9/2019. Then when the IteratorObject gets created, it gets created as 11/10/2019! Not sure what the fix could be for this?
asked
4 answers

Are both dates you are usung set to localized or non localized? If these settings are different it could be that the date in the object is still the same but is shown different.

A non localized date will be displayed as it is (the stored UTC time). A localized date will always add the offset to the stored date when showing it on the frontend.

answered

Have a look at the value of the iteratordate_2 during debugging just after your microflow set the value of your DueDt_Installment. The value shows both the UTC date and the localized date. Show us the value it shows in 'variables’. And show us the same value for DueDt_Installment.

Also, where are you located? Some timezones west of Greenwich?

Can you also share the microflow via StudioPro-button 'Share’.

answered

I’m initially creating this column using parseDateTimeUTC in a microflow … Could that be causing it? I’m dealing with only one date field; it’s just that I’m adding another instance of that date to the entity. And this attribute is non-localized in the entity definition.

answered

I just made sure to add UTC to all my date functions in my microflow … The issue seems to be fixed. Thanks everyone!!

answered