OverView Pages

Hi,   I created OverView Pages and getting the following error , can you explain what rule is missing and where? “At Least one allowed rule must be selected if the page is used from navigation or button. Thanks.  
asked
4 answers

I think the question is not about the rule but about the role. In the properties of the page you have an option “Visible for” here you can select the roles.

answered

Thanks for the answer it helped to avoid the error message , the reason i created the overflow pages is to pass as single selected record from a data grid from another page.

currently it is not showing any information passed to the overflow page when i select the record.

any idea why it is not working?

i checked the data source in the open page button and in the data grid both in the source page and in the overflow page.

answered

Not very clear what the problem is. Maybe its will help to show some screenshots. Also, it would be a good start to following the basic learning paths. This kind of things should be covered in there. 

answered

I want to pass a single selected record from data grid on one page to a another page for editing with only showing the data of the selected record.

i used overview pages and it worked fine but now it stopped working for some reason, the overview page showing no data on screen.

is there another way to pass single selected record out of list of records to another page for editing?

here is a screen shot what i want to do:

answered