Error while selecting a value from the drop-down: An error occurred, please contact your system administrator

Hi,   At the time of selection of a value from the drop-down, I get an error.   Just to note, I have added logic to each drop-down in order to get a calculated average.   Kindly assist.
asked
5 answers

“NullPointerException”

Most likely you're trying to calculate the value where one of the variables you use is empty. Since you try to use something that is ‘null’ the modeler cannot calculate the value. First do a check: Are the variables I try to use empty? if so, stop the microflow from calculating the value

answered

Desiree is right. One of your variables is not set. You can check them in a decision before the change or in the change action. But think about what you want to achieve. You could simple insert 0 when empty, but you can decide that you only want to calculate the avg on the inserted values. This way the  : 4 thould also be variable. 

answered

this is my microflow 

The snapshot below is the logical expression

answered

I get the follwoing errors now

answered

If the value of the variable is not empty, the calculation should be performed.

However, there are four variables in order for the calculation to be performed. I specified all the four variable using “and” function. However, I get the same error when I select the enumerated value.

answered