Using Document Template for generating PDF File

Hi, I am using Document Template for generating the PDF file for my project. But I am facing some errors in my console while running application. I am trying with 2 ways: I am using Language entity for communication as System.Language. I am using this within GenerateDocument activity as shown in below screenshot: After using Language I am facing error in console while running application as shown in below screenshot:   In another way, I am using Language as Current User within GenerateDocument activity as shown in below screenshot:     After using Language as Current Userm, I am facing error in console while running application as shown in below screenshot:   I tried to understand from the mendix forum for Creating Your Own Document, but I am totally understand. Please help me for generating PDF document using Document Template.
asked
1 answers

For the second error message, where you use language from the current user:
Did you give the user that makes the PDF and calls the microflow the permissions on the entity that you use to make the PDF the: Create new objects, and Read on FileID, Name, Delete after download and such from the inherited FileDocument?

answered