Executing failed for security reasons API.GetApp - Deploying App to Licensed Cloud Node

Hello I’m new to Mendix and would like to deploy my app to the cloud. The app is a fresh Siemens MindSphere Starter Template with no previous commits / or branches.  I’ve already uploaded the app to the version control server (as a new  app). However, when I click: “Deploy to Lisenced Cloud Node” Mendix fails to deploy my app to the cloud and displays the following error message: Mendix.Modeler.CloudConnector.CloudServiceException: Executing action failed for security reasons: API.GetApp ---> System.ServiceModel.FaultException: Executing action failed for security reasons: API.GetApp Server stack trace:     at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)    at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message) Exception rethrown at [0]:     at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)    at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)    at Mendix.Modeler.CloudConnector.CloudService.CloudServicePortType.GetApp(GetAppRequest request)    at Mendix.Modeler.CloudConnector.CloudConnector.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<GetApp>b__0() in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build@3\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.CloudConnector\CloudConnector.cs:line 87    at Mendix.Modeler.CloudConnector.CloudConnector.DoWebServiceCall[T](Func`1 callWebService) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build@3\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.CloudConnector\CloudConnector.cs:line 48    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---    at Mendix.Modeler.CloudConnector.CloudConnector.DoWebServiceCall[T](Func`1 callWebService) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build@3\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.CloudConnector\CloudConnector.cs:line 66    at Mendix.Modeler.Deployment.Cloud.CloudDeployer.GetAppInfo(IProgressInfo info, String projectID) in C:\jenkins-ci\workspace\AppStudio3.0-Build@3\modeler\Mendix.Modeler.Deployment\Cloud\CloudDeployer.cs:line 182 The app runs fine in localhost and I’ve double checked all of the roles have access to both Microflows and Entities – so I’m assuming this could be a security related issue? Furthermore, no errors are present in the console and my app was successfully uploaded to version control so I can’t understand what’s going wrong? 😔 Please, if anybody knows why this error occurs – or has any ideas please let me know! Thanks for your time.
asked
1 answers

Looks like a reason to file a ticket at Mendix Support: https://support.mendix.com/

answered