How can I generate a Scatter Graph from a JSON structure entity source using AnyChart Extension?

Hi I’m new to Mendix and the concept of low level programming. Basically, I’m trying to create a dynamic scatter graph which shows temperature (y-axis) and DateTime (x-axis) based on the entity passed into the widget. The default Mendix graphs don’t scale very well for mobile users – the axis labels overlap each other. Furthermore, there is no TimeSeries chart – which allows you to scroll the chart. Here is the JSON structure I’m trying to mimic in my entities / microflow: [         {             "type": "scatter",               "x": [ "2017-01-04 14:00:00", "2017-01-04 14:30:00", "2017-01-04 15:00:00"],                  "y": [3, 1, 6]             }     ] Additionally I have used import mapping for my JSON structure. Unfortuantely the source attribute inside my graph doesn’t let me select my JSON object – only the X attribute and not the Y? If anyone knows how to do this please help! I’m a University student who doesn’t really understand Mendix so I would be exteremly grateful if someone could point me in the right direction. 😊
asked
0 answers