Change color of a Cell Grid based on attribute value - Grid Cell Styler

Good morning guys I am using the Grid Cell Styler to change the color of a cell grid based on attribute value. Looking at the pic below my idea is to have: Green for Affinity > 90 Yellow for  Affinity > 80 and <90 Red for Affinity < 80   Any suggestion about how configure the widget?       
asked
3 answers

Heey Gianmarco

I first recommand reading the documentation provided with the widget in the appstore, it gives a good example on how to configure the widget.
To configure the 3 things you want you have to make 3 rules, each rules represents one of your specifications.
In the rule you can use either javascript to make the cell change or a nanoflow. In the javascript or nanoflow you have to determine if the condition is met for the rule you have.

Regards,

Edo

answered

Thank you Edo, 

honestly I have no javascript and css skills, I am trying to learn. I built the logic of the nanoflow as follow . If I read properly the documentation I will have now to add the class to apply in the settings of the widget. Where do I find it?  Where can I set the color?

answered

Use nanoflow and not data grid. Use standard classes like text-warning or text-danger in the “Class to apply”. I just made it work for 8.3.0 like that.

answered