App Store Submission Follow-up

I just submitted to the App Store but I can find no way to track the approval process, or, for that matter, if the submission was even successful. Where do I see the status of my new submission? Was I supposed to receive a confirmation email?
asked
5 answers

If you go to the appstore, there's a menu item on the left, below ‘MY APP STORE’ named ‘Dashboard’. You'll find your drafts (with status ‘Waiting for Approval’) there afaik.

answered

Heey Craig,

If i remember correctly you can see the status of your submission when you go to your app store and the the drafts tab. There you see your draft submission and the status waiting for approval. As soon as Mendix has approved or not approved your submission you will get a notification of it in your notification tab. When it is approved you are done and when Mendix hasnt approved it they will provide feedback about what you need to improve in your next draft to have it approved.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Edo

answered

It takes up to a week to have it approved. You will not retrieve any mail, telling you if it is approved (I don’t know what happens if it is not approved. I would expect a mail, but I don’t know what they are doing).

If it’s approved, it will just appear in the AppStore.

answered

Here’s the submission confirmation.  Still not seeing under Drafts.  I also noted that the version number seems NOT to be passing.

I believe there may be a glitch.

answered

Hello Craig,

Besides the notification pop-up after submission, if you click `Dashboard` from the left menu, you can see the list of all your submitted contents under Submitted  section of the Dashboard as Draft(Waiting for approval). Submitted contents will not appear in Drafts. Notification menu from the left pane or Notifications section in the Dashboard will show you the result of the approval process. If your content has been declined, it will be moved to your Drafts to enable you to make the changes as per the feedback provided.

answered