Confusion about creating new Administration.Account objects

I’m testing free app with Accounts and Users (demo users are disabled).  The app has 5 user roles.  Administration can access everything (all pages, all flows etc.).  Maintenance has all the same rights as Administration.  Auditor can only access Auditor module roles.  Supplier can only access Supplier module roles. Administrator and Maintenance can create new Account/User objects.  This works fine. I want Auditor to be able to create new Account/User types.  When the user management is set up as below the account/user overview page when the “new account/user” button won’t open...just a forever progress bar. Btw, all pages and microflows (in the Administration module and else where) are used in the process of creating new accounts and users are all accessible by Audior. If I change the user management to select all, the page opens.  What am I not understanding?  I know it’s simple but it’s eluding me.  What is necessary for a non-admin user role user to be able to create a new account/user? Thank you. T.
asked
2 answers

Does module role Administrator.Auditor have enough rights? She is a administrator, or at least she is for the userroles User and Supplier, so she will need administrator rights.

answered

The solution from “Tim” worked in my case as well, this happens when you add the manage user capability to the other roles, i stuck nearly for two hours. This worked.

answered