create object on click creates object before saving it

I have a scenario in which i am creating an object on button click and then showing a page, In that page on click of save button i am calling a microflow which saves the data in request object. The problem is As soon as i click on the first button it will create an entry in database , without any details. Now if user do not click on save button that ideally it should not create an entry in database but it does.  here i am attaching the screenshots Can anybody help?
asked
6 answers

Usually the system is not committing such objects to the database. Are you sure that it ends up in DB?

Is your object a specialization of System.FileDocument or System.Image? The file uploader sometimes behaves like this.

answered

As mentioned before, your entity is a specialization of System.Image. The image uploader always commits on each button click when a file was selected. The only thing that you can do is building a proper delete behavior and a cleanup action that searches for orphaned objects from time to time.

answered

creates object  

answered

Mendix does not committ objects to the database. 
can you share the screenshot of create object Activity of the micro flow where you are creating the new object.
make sure you share create Object Properties

Edit: Please the change in Action.

answered

here is the microflow which i am using to save the details, but problem is object is being created before calling the microflow.Can you please look into it and tell me where i am wrong

answered

here is the change object properties

answered