Enrich List via 1:1 association

Dear experts, I’m retrieving a List from a JSON response (see Domain Model below). Unfortunatly, I’m not able to visualize a list of Trips with “TripId” and the associated attributes from “TripRecord”.  How do you solve that? Thanks Jonas
asked
4 answers

Hello Jonas, 

You cannot continue the retrieves because you are trying to do this from a list. Unfortunately this is not supported.

Place an iterator after retrieving your trip list, and iterate over it. Within that iterator you can perform the retrieve for each trip. If you want the records in a single list, generate the list outside the iterator and add the retrieved lists to it.

Hope this helps

answered

Thank you Dragos for the immediate response!

I implemented the iteration and create the list. However, that list remains empty. What am I missing and how do I merge the “TripRecordList” with the “TripList”?

answered

Thanks again, Dragos. The TripRecordList is now filled properly. Still I’m not able to merge TripRecordList with TripList so that I have the TripID from TripList and the details per trip from TripRecordList in one combined list. 

The objects are connectiad via the TripRecord_Trip association. Is there any way to leverage that with the lists? 

answered

For those who face a similar problem, I found another workaround:

I added the TripId attribute to the TripRecord Object (in the domain model) and change the TripId in the iterator:

answered