Failed to get driver instance for jdbcUrl

Hi, I am a beginner and need help. I am trying to use database connector to connect to SQL server but getting below error. I have tried to search in forum but could not solve the issue. I have already copied sqljdbc42 file in userlib directory.   com.mendix.core.CoreException: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to get driver instance for jdbcUrl=JDBC:sqlserver://WIN-8QQRLV348T1;database=Mendix_db;     at MyFirstModule.ShowHome (JavaAction : 'Execute query') Advanced stacktrace:     at com.mendix.basis.component.InternalCoreBase.execute(InternalCoreBase.java:354) Caused by: com.mendix.modules.microflowengine.MicroflowException: com.mendix.core.CoreRuntimeException: com.mendix.systemwideinterfaces.MendixRuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to get driver instance for jdbcUrl=JDBC:sqlserver://WIN-8QQRLV348T1;database=Mendix_db;     at MyFirstModule.ShowHome (JavaAction : 'Execute query')
asked
3 answers

Mendix 8 runs on Java 11, but sqljdbc42 was built for Java 7 and 8. You probably want sqljdbc74, which is the latest version built for Java 11.

answered

I have tried with JDBC driver version 7.4.1 but error is same. Can I manually select the driver file?

answered

Problem solved by using older JDBC driver (sqljdbc41), Strange but works now.

answered