system configuration details of the mendix app hosted in mendix cloud

Can some one help me with the details of system configuration of mendix cloud? This is to understand the how the environment is working. I want some details about the vCPU and RAM details. Can anyone help me with these details?
asked
2 answers

You can pull it with Java

var process = new java.lang.ProcessBuilder(
    "lscpu"
).start();

e.g. for the sandboxes

Architecture: x86_64 CPU op-mode(s): 32-bit, 64-bit Byte Order: Little Endian CPU(s): 16 On-line CPU(s) list: 0-15 Thread(s) per core: 2 Core(s) per socket: 8 Socket(s): 1 NUMA node(s): 1 Vendor ID: GenuineIntel CPU family: 6 Model: 85 Stepping: 4 CPU MHz: 3100.765 BogoMIPS: 5000.00 Hypervisor vendor: KVM Virtualization type: full L1d cache: 32K L1i cache: 32K L2 cache: 1024K L3 cache: 33792K NUMA node0 CPU(s): 0-15 

This is obviously a vm, so take that into consideration, check out binarytides.com/linux-commands-hardware-info

answered

Cannot find this information somewhere in the docs. I know there is a list with this infomation about the different app container specs. Think you can request this information directly at Mendix. Maybe your account manager at Mendix can give you this information?

answered