Edit condition for visible row in document template not working

HI, I am creating a document template to create a PDF. When i use “Edit condition for visible row “  and select a boolean, the field stays empty.    The column is getting a symbol tho.    The column stays visible What i am trying to accomplish is is hiding a column based on a boolean attribute.  Am i doing something wrong?  Thank you in advance.   
asked
6 answers

The issue is fixed in version 8.4

“We fixed the conditional visibility dialog box for document templates so that it properly shows the active conditions again.”

answered

What Ronald means is the following:

If you want to use an attribute for conditional visiblity it needs to be part of the surrounding Object (in your example the view above WorkorderProduct.

Or when looking at your first ScreenShot, there should be an attribute within the Entity WorkOrderIntakeCall.

answered

Where is the boolean stored? It should be in the surrrounding object so you can put the conditional visibility on the box around the dataview. Now you have it within the dataview.

Regards,

Ronald

answered

We have the same problem with new and existing document templates. When you select a boolean, it does apply the boolean as the condition, but the popup stays empty. This way you can’t select options, and the default is checked for both false and true. This seems to be a bug in the current modeler version, which I have submitted through support.

answered

This is still a problem for Studio 8.30.  It is definitely a bug in the modeller.  It is also a bit of a showstopper for us as we have a very dynamic report that needs to be adaptable based on various conditions.

answered

Hi Ronald,

Thank you for your reply, unfortunately i do not understand.  

When i try to use “Edit condition for visible row “  outside the dataview, i get this error. 

answered